REGISTRATION PROCEDURE AND RULES :
- Registration Forms are to be filled in and submitted to the School Office.
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms, without photographs will not be processed / accepted.
- Mere issue of form or registration does not confirm admission which is subject to Interaction with the child and also to the availability of seats.
- Photo copy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or concerned civic authority must accompany the Registration Form for classes Pre-Nursery, Nursery and KG
- Age of admission to class Pre-Nursery is 2.5+ yrs. to class Nursery is 3.5+ yrs. and class KG is 4.5 years .Age should be properly specified in the form. Request for relaxation of age criterion will not be entertained.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE :
- There will be interaction of the child along with parent with the Headmistress for the student seeking admission to any of the classes. Results will be displayed on the Notice Board on the dates specified.
- The date of birth of child is required to be supported by the birth certificate in original issued by the Municipal Corporation / Local bodies as applicable, along with a certified photostat copy thereof. An affidavit or any other evidence is not acceptable in support of birth certificate. It is to be attached with the Admission Form for Classes Pre-Nursery, Nursery & KG
- Your ward has to report in complete School Uniform, along with books and stationery as prescribed by the school on the very first day.